北京配音公司
北京名传天下影视广告配音公司
 

 
 
配音分类:
更多分类
 
语种分类:
其他语种
  配音级别: 更多人物
       
您现在的位置:首页 >> 外语配音 >> 英文配音 >> 内容

DOTA2带感原汁原味英文配音文字版 喜欢

时间:2016-7-9 13:12:10 点击:

  核心提示:天辉:  撼地神牛:  Earthshaker: Strange creatures, knights...hard shells, with a liquid center.  很有意思的一句话。骑...
  天辉:
  撼地神牛:
  Earthshaker: Strange creatures, knights...hard shells, with a liquid center.
  很有意思的一句话。骑士是奇怪的生物,外壳坚硬,内心柔软。
  小伙伴们是不是见过,或者自己就是这样的人呢?
  表现得很强硬,内心却很感性,或易受伤。
  撼地者值得一提的话不多。毕竟是一个从土石里变出来的生物,声音听起来也很憨厚。
  阵亡的时候:Not my fault...(不赖我。。)杀死敌方英雄的时候:It was your own damn fault.(这TM都赖你。)
  流浪剑客:
  Sven: I die as I lived... alone.
  我孤独地死去,就像我孤独地活着……
  SV: Leave my grave unmarked.
  在我的墓上什么都不要写。
  斯温的过去是很悲剧的,所说的话也带给玩家一种很悲壮的感觉。
  SV: I guess they let just anyone be a knight these days.
  我猜他们最近允许任何人当个骑士。
  这个就是在嘲讽了。虽然斯温被叫做流浪剑客,但他其实是一名骑士(Rogue Knight),这一点可以通过了解背景故事得知。这句话是在他杀死全能/龙骑/混沌之后说的。
  SV: What you call righteousness, I call foolishness.
  你们所说的正义,我称之为愚蠢。
  斯温的经历让他反对(仇视)世间普遍所认为的正义与荣耀。只遵循自己内心的斯温在杀死全能/陈之后会说出上面这句话。
  SV: Enough jumping around.
  别蹦了。
  SV: That one gives me such a headache.
  那让我头疼。
  上面两句斯温杀死蓝猫之后说的。斯温的性格就和他的技能一样简单粗暴,当他杀死像蓝猫这种不刚正面的英雄时就会嘲讽一下。
  SV: I would not kill a maiden, but you forced the issue.
  我不杀少女(处·女),但是你逼我这样。
  作为一名骑士肯定是不该(不屑?)杀大家闺秀的,所以在他杀死冰女之后会说这样一句话。
  SV: You should have stood and fought like a man, even if you're not one.
  你该像个(男)人一样站着干,即使你不是。
  类似于嘲讽蓝猫,这是嘲讽蚂蚁的(同飘逸型英雄)。前半句很帅,结果看到后半句楼主直接笑抽了。。
  SV: Had I a face like yours, I too would wear such a mask.
  我要是有张像你一样的脸,我也会戴这样一个面具。
  这是在嘲讽剑圣长得丑吗,可是斯温你也戴着面具啊
  SV: From a lowly birth in the Shadeshore ruins, who could ever guess I would fight among Heroes?
  谁能想到我从影承废墟里的一个卑微的生命开始,却会与英雄们战斗?
  斯温的过去还是让他在心里感到自卑,尽管看上去很MAN(这是不是与ES说的那句相吻合)
  SV: One man...in a world of foes...
  一个(男)人……处在一个世界的敌人之中……
  不多说,孤单悲壮
  SV: Daedalus! This is going to be absurd.
  代达罗斯!这将会很荒谬。
  斯温本人没详细说清,也许只是在感慨大炮的威力,也许是和代达罗斯这个人物有关?(感兴趣可以找一下代达罗斯的含义,很有意思)
  SV: One Knight, twice the damage.
  一名骑士,两倍的伤害。
  SV: There is only one Rogue Knight.
  连吃个符(第二个是幻象符)都要强调自己的孤独。。
  小小:
  Tiny: I thought you were made of rock like me, but I guess it was only chalk.
  我以为你像我一样由石头组成,但是我猜那只是白垩(当成粉笔理解也没什么啦)
  杀死黑鸟的时候嘲讽的。(楼主才知道黑鸟是石头做的)
  Tiny: Aw, Medusa, I thought you were gonna help me make friends.
  哦,美杜莎,我以为你要帮我交朋友呢。
  杀死一姐的时候嘲讽的。
  小小是一堆石头,不知道自己是从哪来的(这点还不如Es),有意思的话也不多。
  昆卡:
  Kunkka: I thought I hated demons, but I didn't know what hate was till I met that Shadow Fiend.
  我认为我恨恶魔,但知道我遇到影魔我才知道什么是恨。
  SF果然仇恨度高。。
  Kunkka: I never tire of hearing my name on your lips.
  我从不厌倦从你的嘴里听到我的名字。
  Kunkka: Ah, Tidehunter, you were my better half.
  啊,潮汐猎人,你是我的老伴。
  船长杀死潮汐后说的(一听就知道是好基友)
  全能骑士:
  Omniknight: The Omniscience may spare them, but I will not.
  全能神也许会饶恕他们,但我不会。
  全能你这么吊,教会的人知道吗
  OK: You will never escape your sins.
  你永远不会逃离你的罪行。
  确实如此,就算被当事者原谅了,内心里还是会隐隐不安
  OK: Tinker, your science meddles where mortals should not.
  修补匠,你的科技涉及到了凡人不该插手的地方。
  宗教和科学的对立
  OK: The Omniscience would like a word with you, Zeus.
  宙斯,全能神想和你说两句话。
  (全能神:过来,咱哥俩唠唠)
  OK: Necronomicon? I would rather not have to use this.
  死灵书?我宁愿不用这东西。
  大概是因为有悖于信仰吧。
  熊猫酒仙:
  Brewmaster: Who is that? Show yourself!
  那是谁?出来!
  拿一血之后酒仙说的。不管他指的是刚干掉的对手还是那个嚷嚷着一血的播音员,可以肯定的是他喝醉了
  Brewmaster: Morphling, you're making me thirsty.
  水人,你让我感觉渴。
  饥渴?
  Brewmaster: Careful, my blood alcohol level is fatal.
  小心点,我的血醇浓度是致命的。
  酒仙被血魔杀死之后说的。这让楼主想起了【倒不了的塔】里面宿醉的血魔
  巨牙海民:
  Tusk: Who's ready for a fight? The first hit is free! Anyone?
  谁准备好了来干一架?第一下是免费的!有人吗?
  干谁?说话!干谁?
  Tusk: Only a cruel beast turns one's friends against him.
  只有一个残忍的野兽才会让一个人的朋友们攻击这个人。
  这句话是在讽刺冰龙的大招。破坏朋友之间情谊的行为确实是残忍的。
  Tusk: Crystal Maiden! It is you! I have not seen you for... Oh it's been so long.
  水晶室女!是你!我有多久没见到你……哦那太久了。
  见到美旅就呆萌了0.0
  上古巨神(大牛):
  Elder Titan: May this blood run deep to heal the world's wounds.
  希望这血流入深处,治愈这世界的创伤。
  Heal the world~
  Elder Titan: I broke the world, did you think I could not break you?
  我弄坏了这个世界,你认为我弄不坏你?
  狂拽炫酷吊炸天
  敌法师:
  Anti-Mage: They who live by the wand shall die by my blade.
  那些靠魔杖生存的人会死在我的刃下。
  AM: Mother always liked you best.
  母亲一直都最喜欢你。
  打不过了赖娘。。话说敌法居然是天兵的兄弟背景,故事里什么也没说啊。
  伐木机:
  Timbersaw: There's...a giant...tree-person...next to me. Ha ha. Stay calm. Hi there. Stay calm!
  那有……一个巨大的……树人……在我的旁边。哈哈。保持冷静。你好啊。冷静点!
  Timbersaw: So how do you keep track of all those personalities?
  那么你是怎么保持那所有的人格的?
  这句是对猴子说的(猴子:我不是人格分裂啊。。)
  花母鸡的话听多了楼主也会疯掉的
  钢背兽:
  Bristleback: Handsome and smart? Yeah, Invoker, you had to die, mate.
  又帅又聪明?好吧,祈求者,你必须得死,伙计。
  吊丝的逆袭
  Bristleback: It's hard being uglier than me, Slardar, but you did pull it off, mate. Hats off to ya.
  比我还要丑很难,斯拉达,但是你确实努力做到了,伙计。脱帽致敬。
  BB猪一定没见过小狗
  Bristleback: Okay, here's the plan. Look, I'll hit em, and you just stand there looking... small and…and weak.
  好吧,计划是这样的。看着,我去打他们,然后你就站在这看着……又小……又弱。
  (火枪:不服sala)
  龙骑士:
  Dragon Knight: Let my face be the last thing you see.
  让我的面庞成为你最终所见之物。
  你能先把脸露出来再说吗
  DK: Steel wins battles, gold wins wars.
  钢铁赢得战斗,金钱赢得战争。
  战争确实烧钱。。
  发条地精:
  Clockwerk: If you come back, I'll kill you again.
  如果你回来,我会再杀你一次。
  我要打十个!
  哈斯卡:
  Huskar: Anti-mage, your dependence on mana is unholy.
  敌法师,你对于魔法的依赖是不神圣的。
  真相了?
  炼金术士:
  Alchemist: Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts. Hey!
  MD,想要问问蝙蝠骑士想不想交易坐骑的。嘿!
  你也想飞吗
  Alchemist: All right! Fairy dragon blood is hard to come by.
  好的!仙女龙的血可是很难搞到的,丧心病狂。
  Alchemist: Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach.
  克林克兹,你的骨头太脆了。该多吃点菠菜的。
  楼主的温馨提示:菠菜含草酸会影响钙的吸收,所以骨头不好千万别多吃菠菜。
  Alchemist: Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind.
  失败只是成功的另一种类型。错误的类型。
  Alchemist: Blink dagger! Less walking is good!
  跳刀!少走点路挺好!
  Alchemist: Assault Cuirass! Boss, that's not gonna fit on you.
  强袭!头,那东西不会合你身的。
  Treant Protector: Thoughts cross my mind as the sun crosses the sky.
  思想穿过我的脑海正如太阳掠过天际。
  你能想得再慢点吗
  树精卫士:
  Treant Protector: Trees can be ferocious if provoked.
  大树如果被激怒了也可以很凶狠的。
  别欺负老实人!
  Treant Protector: How forgetful of me. We need a tree.
  我是多么健忘啊。我们需要一棵树。
  释放大自然的掩护说的。难道老树想在没有树的地方隐形吗。。
  Treant Protector: Someone put a bounty on a tree?
  有人悬赏要杀棵树?
  杀死赏金的时候说的。这大树真是傻萌傻萌的
  Treant Protector: Keep your hot little hands away from me, Lina.
  把你滚烫的小手给我拿远点,莉娜。
  Treant Protector: You may be the only one here who is slower than I.
  你也许是唯一一个比我还慢的了。
  杀死蓝胖之后说的。蓝胖加了嗜血跑的飞起啊
  Treant Protector: I protect that which cannot protect itself. But what protects me?
  我保护那不能保护自己的。但是谁来保护我?
  迷之伤感
  Treant Protector: I would like nothing more than to plant myself in the sunshine, next to a cool stream.
  我最想要的就是把我自己种在阳光下,溪水边。
  美如画
  半人马行者:
  Centaur Warrunner: Like a centaur, only weaker, and ugly.
  就像半人马,只是更弱,并且丑陋。
  你长得也没有多好看好吗
  CW: An artful death.
  一个技巧性的死亡。
  花式作死?
  军团指挥官:
  Legion Commander: I could best you with my eyes closed.
  我闭着眼睛都能干掉你。
  杀死MED后说的。睁眼睛不就变石头了,当然要闭着。。
  Legion Commander: About face!
  向后转!
  Legion Commander: Conehead.
  锥子头。
  猜猜上面这两句是军团杀死哪两位英雄之后说的
  Legion Commander: You came to a battle wearing that?!
  你打仗就穿那个?!
  说的应该是女王的内内
  女汉子果然不懂女人的世界
  Legion Commander: You won't win the war by dying for your Ancient. You'll win by making the other dumb, unfed bastard die for theirs!
  你不会通过为遗迹而死来赢得战争。你会通过让那些笨拙,没奶吃的杂种为他们的(遗迹)去死来赢!
  大地之灵:
  Earth Spirit: In war, a fool's first lesson is his last.
  在战争中,一个蠢货的第一课就是他的最后一课。
  土猫的缩写也是ES
  Earth Spirit: You die well, but fought horribly.
  你死的很好,但打的很糟。
  一定是你看的姿势不对
  Earth Spirit: I was going to explain your origins, but you died too quickly. Ah well.
  我本来要解释你的起源的,但是你死的太快了。啊,好吧
  杀死小小后说的。劳资复活了,现在能说了吗
  卓尔游侠:
  Drow Ranger: Let me get my arrows back, and then you can die.
  让我取回我的箭,然后你就可以死了。
  箭用单数会不会更霸气一点
  DR: I know I should respect the dead, but first you have to earn it.
  我知道我应该尊敬死者,但是首先你需要去死。
  剑圣:
  Jugg: I may have lost face but I haven't lost heart.
  我也许丢了脸但是我没有失去信心。
  求不打脸
  Jugg: Does it matter if I put this in my jug or not? Get it? Jug or not?
  我是否把它放在罐子里重要吗?懂了没?放不放在罐子里?
  剑圣玩文字游戏了。jug or not 和Juggenaut的发音相同
  Jugg: If only I could scratch my nose...
  但愿我能挠挠我的鼻子……
  你表卖萌啊
  幻影长矛手:
  Phantom Lancer: We want nothing of this war. Only a return to peace and quiet.
  我们不想从战争中获得什么。只是想要回归到和平与宁静。
  Phantom Lancer: If we are to be used and spent, let it be toward a noble purpose.
  如果我们注定要被利用,希望那是为了一个高尚的目的。
  复仇之魂:
  Vengeful Spirit: I have surpassed your treachery, Dragonus.
  我战胜了你的背叛,扎贡纳斯。(大概是这个意思?)
  仙德尔莎对扎贡纳斯的话好少,还认为他背叛了自己……忧伤
  VS: Life is worthless to me until my last enemy is dead.
  生命对于我是没有意义的,直到我的最后一名敌人死去。
  隐形刺客:
  Riki: If you can see me, you're already dead.
  如果你看得见我,那你已经死了。
  SA(这样好些?): Good assasins never die…they just fade away.
  好的刺客不会死去……他们只是消失了。
  圣堂刺客:
  Templar Assasin: The truth is all around you but it hides from the unworthy.
  真实就在你身边,但是它把自己从不合适的人面前隐去。
  TA: You almost had our secrets, so we could not let you live.
  你几乎就得知了我们的秘密,所以我们不能让你活着。
  杀死马比克后说的。
  TA: Where the Hidden Ones send me, I go without question. I do not even question why I question not.
  无论那些隐者们派遣我去到哪里,我都会执行而不会提出疑问。我甚至都不问为什么我不问。
  月之骑士:
  Luna: Normally I look my enemies in the eyes when I slay them.
  通常当我打倒我的敌人时我都会看着他们的眼睛。
  杀死虚空后说的。
  Luna: I've waited years to do that.
  我为了做那件事等了许多年了。
  Luna: Don't blame me for being ambitious.
  不要因为我的野心责备我。
  杀死月女后说的。女人心海底针啊
  赏金猎人:
  Bounty Hunter: My blades made you sing.
  我的刀刃让你歌唱。
  杀死QOP后说的。赏金居然也有这种癖好
  BH: It was just business before. Now it's personal.
  那曾经是工作。不过现在是私事了。
  不能忍啊
  BH: The Ancient has the biggest bounty of them all.
  它们之中遗迹的赏金是最高的。
  建筑也有赏金
  熊战士:
  Ursa: For those who bring Doom, I have Doom in return.
  对于那些带来末日的,我也会以末日回敬。
  Ursa: I fear not the cold, Lich. It makes me warm and drowsy.
  巫妖,我不恐惧寒冷。那让我感觉温暖,昏昏欲睡。
  0.0冬眠吗
  Ursa: Lone Druid, his death is on your head.
  熊德,他的死要算在你的头上。
  小熊的用he的所有格,果然是同类
  Ursa: Lone Druid, kindred killing grieves me greatly.
  熊德,同类相杀让我悲愤。
  说的应该还是小熊。。
  Ursa: Roshan! I come to reclaim what you stole!
  肉山!我来取回你偷走的东西!
  有看过官方漫画的应该会了解,Roshan是唯一一个杀死了商店店主的生物,并偷走了不朽之守护,也因此受到了诅咒。
  矮人直升机:
  Gyrocopter: Got enough bullets for all a'ya!
  有足够你们所有人的子弹!
  真是个烧钱的英雄,以后不要抱怨灰机大哥装备起的慢了,钱都买子弹了
  Gyrocopter: I think I can raise my altitude now!
  我认为我可以提高高度了!
  Gyrocopter: Be my wingman, Batrider!
  做我的僚机吧,蝙蝠骑士!
  上上下下,左右左右,ABAB!!!
  Gyrocopter: Mayday! Mayday!
  救命!救命!
  查资料发现这个要连说三次,怎么楼主见到的都是两次。。
  德鲁伊:
  Lone Druid: Whatever happened Enchantress, did you forget your true form?
  无论发生了什么,你忘记了你真实的样子了吗?
  貌似有什么隐情
  LD: I never thought the day would come that the Prophet's blood stained my hands.
  我从未想过先知的鲜血沾染我的双手的那一天会到来。
  熊德人很好啊比那个露娜强
  LD: Prophet, why?
  先知,为什么?
  被先知杀死后说的。有点老电影里面桥段的感觉,好伤感
  娜迦女妖:
  Naga Siren: Your song was no match for mine.
  你的歌声比不上我的。
  杀死QOP后说的。楼主很喜欢小娜迦的声音,脸也好看
  Naga Siren: Shadow Shaman, my old friend.
  暗影萨满,我的老朋友。
  这两个人怎么扯上关系的难道只是拆塔流的原因吗
  Naga Siren: Morphling, if I get short of breath, splash a little of yourself on my gills.
  水人,如果我喘不过气了,把你的一小部分洒在我的鳃上。
  。。楼主一定是想多了。。
  Naga Siren: My legs! I can't feel my legs.
  我的腿!我感觉不到我的腿。
  Naga Siren: She that goes to sea for pleasure would go to war for pastime.
  那为了快乐去到海里之人也会为了消遣去到战争中。
  巨魔战将:
  Troll Warlord: Death brings an end to pain, unfortunately.
  很不幸的是,死亡终结痛苦。
  丧心病狂
  Troll Warlord: Ogre, you had a growth on your neck. I cut it off.
  食人魔,你脖子上有个瘤。我把它砍下来。
  (蓝胖:“他说的是你。”“不,你。”)
  Troll Warlord: Just try not to feed.
  别送。
  遇到己方英雄说的。。
  Troll Warlord: The past is death, the present is death, the future, yeah, more death!
  过去是死亡,现在是死亡,未来,是的,更多的死亡!
  Troll Warlord: The strong eat the weak, and I eat the strong.
  强者吃掉弱者,我吃掉强者。
  不能再吊
  灰烬之灵:
  Ember Spirit: Four words is plenty.
  四个词语已经很多了。
  火猫说的话以四个词居多,大概是以汉语里成语为参考吧。
  水晶室女:
  Crystal Maiden: You'll make a nice snow angel.
  解释起来有点麻烦
  上面冰女在地上弄出来的那个图案就是"snow angel"啦
  CM: Hey, Queenie, you might wanna put a little ice on that.
  嗨,女王 你可能想要放点冰在那上面。
  在哪上面
  CM: I miss our snowball fights, Tuskarr.
  我想念我们打的雪仗,牙牙~
  都是有故事的人
  CM: When Hell freezes over, I'll start calling it Heaven.
  当地狱冻结,我会开始称它为天堂。
  先龙女:
  Puck: This should be less tiresome than another age in chrysalis.
  这会比在茧里再呆一个时代更有意思。
  龙不是从蛋里粗来的吗
  Puck: Let the world end now, it matters not to me.
  让这个世界毁灭吧,那与我无关了。
  死的时候说的。。但是但是,你还会复活的啊亲
  Puck: We two did sport, but in the end she tired.
  我们两个确实玩过,但是最后她累了。
  杀死小鹿后说的
  Puck: I sense this book of yours may be full of erroneous information.
  我感觉你的这本书里也许全是错误的信息。
  杀死术士后说的。(术士:MD劳资这辈子就搞出这个你还嘲讽)
  大爱帕克!不过手残的楼主玩不来啊
  风暴之灵:
  Storm Spirit: Ooh, who's that handsome devil?
  哦,那个帅气的家伙是谁啊。
  放残影的时候说的。。
  Storm Spirit: I'll fight to the last...breath...
  我会战斗直至最后……一口气……
  蓝猫居然是憋死的
  Storm Spirit: Ha ha ha ha. Your maidenly charms were wasted on me.
  哈哈哈哈。你那少女的诱惑在我这里就是浪费。
  尼玛总觉得这句话从逗比大叔嘴里说出来很猥琐
  风行者:
  Windranger: You hit…a girl.
  你(居然)打……一个女孩子。
  要是再好看点楼主肯定舍不得打的
  Windranger: I blow you a kiss.
  我给你个飞吻。
  么么~
  Windranger: Could I have killed you any deader?
  我能把你杀的再死一点吗?
  你能说人话吗?
  WR: If at first you don't succeed, stand closer, shoot again.
  如果一开始你没成功,站近点,再射一次。
  WR: Your tiny featherless arrows can't hurt me, Sniper.
  你那小小的没有羽毛的箭伤不到我,狙击手。
  风行有一句话列在了“以特殊方法杀死”那栏里。。那是什么奇怪的姿势
  宙斯:
  Zeus: Make your offerings. Zeus is here.
  献上你的祭品。宙斯在这里。
  被老婆打下来也这么跳
  Zeus: Man proposes, God disposes.
  谋事在人,成事在天。
  Zeus: To err is human. To respawn, divine.
  犯错的是人,重生的是神。
  原型是"To err is human,to forgive divine." (犯错的是人,谅错的是神。)
  宙斯说这句话时候的语气好霸气啊(divine前面停顿了好一阵,哥就是这么吊)
  Zeus: In Me I trust.
  我信仰自己。
  原型是"In God we trust." 这里面因为宙斯自己就是神,所以把"God" 替换成了"Me"
  Zeus: Behave yourselves. I'm watching you.
  放规矩点。我看着你呢。
  人在做,天在看
  Zeus: I'll be having a few words with Poseidon about your behavior.
  我会和波塞冬谈谈你的行为。
  杀死大鱼人后说的
  Zeus: Invoker, let me tell you a little story about my friend Narcissus.
  祈求者,让我给你讲讲我朋友纳西瑟斯(差不多这样?)的故事。
  感觉上宙斯对于祈求者的自大很是反感,各种嘲讽批评。也许是因为他觉得其他生物在神面前没什么可显摆的吧。。Narcissus是希腊神话里的人物,感兴趣的可以去了解下。
  秀逗魔道士 莉娜:
  Lina: Was that a cookbook? Cause I cooked it.
  那是菜谱吗?因为我把它烹调了。
  你口味好重啊
  Lina: Crystal Maiden? More like Crystal Meltin'.
  水晶室女?更像是融化的水晶。
  这个应该就是在中文音效里被翻译成“痛·经室女”那句的原意。楼主觉得不管是为了押韵还是趣味,编出这种台词还不如动脑子想想恩赐解脱除了油漆能不能飚点别的,割裂能不能别流绿翔,召唤出来的小骷髅为什么是僵尸。本来正常的一句话反倒做成了年龄限制的类型。
  Lina: Some say the world will end in fire. Sounds all right to me.
  有些人说世界将会在火焰里终结。那听起来对我来说还不错。
  暗影萨满:
  Shadow Shaman: I am the messenger of those gone by.
  我是那些故去者的信使。
  街头艺人 →_→ 转职→_→ 灵媒
  Shadow Shaman: Suluchi-nominus-forti-cali!
  速撸起-闹米呢死-佛提-卡里!
  是咒语吧,每次听到这类的就笑抽,真影响操作队友们,我真的不是坑
  Shadow Shaman: Moto Keyeyanna yaya, toyka yameh.
  魔头 尅也亚纳 呀呀,推卡呀么。
  楼主出门前真的吃药了
  Shadow Shaman: If I need a new spirit guide, I might give you a call.
  如果我需要一个新的灵魂向导,我也许会叫你。
  Shadow Shaman: Death is not the end, but it might as well be.
  死亡也许不是重点,但他可能也是。
  说人话
  Shadow Shaman: I am the intermediary between life and death.
  我是生与死之间的媒介。
  地精修补匠:
  Tinker: You can keep your magic, I have laser beams!
  你可以留着你的魔法,我有镭射光!
  你有张良计,我有过墙梯
  TK: Victory is 10% inspiration, 90% decapitation!
  胜利是百分之十的灵感,百分之九十的杀戮!
  TK: Now that's bleeding edge technology!
  现在那是尖端科技!
  杀死英雄说的。应该是双关。"bleeding"也可以看做是“流血的”
  TK: Anti-Mage, your efforts against magic do not go unappreciated, I assure you!
  敌法师,你对于抵制魔法的努力不是不被欣赏的,我向你保证!
  TK: R and D.
  研究与发展。
  楼主一直听成RMB。。
  TK: Someone has hidden my glasses again!
  又有人藏我的眼镜了!
  在先知的条目里有这么一段,不知道为什么截图发出来特别小,中文版也没有这一段
  楼主大致翻译一下:“自然先知的原名是法里奥,指代在魔兽里面的玛尔法里奥·怒风。他在Dota 2 的名字必须被改变以避免与暴雪产生版权问题。他仍然被大多数的玩家称作法里奥,并且在游戏文件里也是用“法里奥”来指代。
  他在Dota 2 里曾经有“泰克亚”(?)这个名字,不过后来因为不明原因被移除了。”
  这圈子水好深啊
  魅惑魔女:
  Enchantress: I guess they find me more enchanting, Chen.
  我猜他们觉得我更有魅力,陈。
  Enchantress: You know what I love? Everything!
  你知道我爱什么吗?什么都爱!
  杰奇洛:
  Jakiro: Another kill for me! No, me!
  又一个我的人头!不,我的!
  不,是你的益达
  Jakiro: We die as we lived. Together.
  我们死正如我们生。在一起。
  在一起~在一起~
  Jakiro: I'll hold the scepter. No, I will!
  我来拿神杖。不,我来!
  虽然是龙,但感觉智商和蓝胖一样啊。。
  陈:
  Chen: My mount falls, on me.
  我的坐骑倒下,在我之上。
  圣骑士是被压死的
  Chen: The sword teaches lessons that cannot be unlearned.
  剑所带来的的教训是不能被忘却的。
  陈不用剑,因此可以推断出他指的是自己皈依的事情
  沉默术士:
  Silencer: Once a warrior, now a fool.
  曾经是个战士,现在是个傻子。
  偷智力的时候说的
  Silencer: Have you forgotten something?
  你是不是忘了什么?
  。。泥垢了
  Silencer: What's wrong, Queenie? Cat got your tongue?
  怎么了,女王?无言以对了?
  杀死QOP后说的
  Silencer: Silence is golden.
  沉默是金。
  这里指杀死单位补刀获得金钱
  Shiva's Guard!
  楼主一直以为是"She was god.. "
  接下来是傻萌傻萌的蓝胖子~
  食人魔法师:
  Ogre Magi: They picked me! No one ever picks me.
  他们选了我!从来没人选我。
  Ogre Magi: I'll do legs this time. Okay.
  这次我来控制腿。好的。
  Ogre Magi: Once is not enough. It's just as high as we can count.
  一次不够。那就该和我们能数到的一样多。
  触发多重施法后说的。。蓝胖居然能数到4 天才啊
  Ogre Magi: I think I just got smarter. Nope.
  我认为我刚刚变聪明了。没。
  Ogre Magi: Where'd that funny light come from?
  那搞笑的光来自哪里?
  指升级时候的光柱..
  Ogre Magi: Invoker! Not so smart now, huh!
  祈求者!现在不那么聪明了,哈!
  (祈求者:已被打蠢)
  Ogre Magi: You're free! Naw, I think he's dead.
  你自由了!不,我认为他死了。
  杀死GA后说的,指的是炼金骑着的那个食人魔
  Ogre Magi: Wake up. Wake. Up.
  醒醒啊。醒。醒。
  Ogre Magi: We won! No, we're on the other side. Oh.
  我们赢了!不,我们在对面。哦。
  二B青年欢乐多
  Ogre Magi: Ye gods, how'd that happen? What the. Who'd the. How'd that happen?
  天啊,那是怎么发生的?那是怎。谁是。那是怎么发生的?
  吃幻象符后说的
  Ogre Magi: Brother, where are you? Who's asking?
  兄弟,你在哪?谁在问?
  吃隐身符后说的
  拉比克:
  Rubick: No sorcery lies beyond my grasp.
  没有法术能超出我的掌握(是我掌握不了的)。
  Rubick: I am no thief. I merely borrow.
  我不是小偷。我仅仅借。
  读书人的事,能算偷么?
  Rubick: I-I've forgotten something!
  我……我忘了点东西!
  窃取的技能到时间消失后说的。。
  Rubick: Still a magus, yet now much grander!
  仍然是个魔导师,但是现在更大了!
  Rubick: Invoker, your ego is as big as the crater I leave you in.
  祈求者,你的自负就像我把你留在的坑一样大。
  我觉得你也一样
  Rubick: So you keep a book for your spells? Good idea.
  所以你有本书来记咒语?好主意。
  杀死术士后说的。马比克遗忘咒语的时候说“我该把它记下来的”
  Rubick: Anti-Mage, your name aside, you're not half bad.
  敌法师,不看你的名字,你也挺好的。
  你一定没被他坑过
  Rubick: Father's masterpiece.
  父亲的杰作。
  在dota1里面拉比克他爹就是阿哈利姆,在dota2也是哦~
  干扰者:
  Disruptor: Axe, did your mother drop you on your head?
  斧王,你妈曾经把你头朝下掉地上了吗?
  大概是这个意思吧。。
  Disruptor: You were already dead from the neck up, now from the neck down.
  你以前脖子往上是死的,现在脖子往下是死的。
  杀死蓝胖后说的。。
  Disruptor: Zeus, you bring the lightning, I'll bring the thunder.
  宙斯,你带来闪电,我带来雷。
  我觉得宙斯的更像雷吧。。
  Disruptor: Bury me beneath the endless grasses.
  把我埋在无尽的草原下。
  光之守卫:
  Keeper of the Light: Chakra! What's a chakra?
  查克拉!什么是查克拉?
  Keeper of the Light: Ashalemakaleh!
  啊傻了吗卡了!
  这句话在"incanting"那一栏下。。表示完全不知道什么意思
  Keeper of the Light: The light shines upon me and within me.
  光照射在我身上,也在我体内闪耀。
  Keeper of the Light: Already I have forgotten your name and your purpose.
  我已经忘记了你的名字和你的目的。
  你本来记性就不好吧。。
  Keeper of the Light: They said not even light can escape you. They lied.
  他们说即使光也逃离不了你。他们说了谎。
  杀死谜团后说的。应该是指黑洞
  Keeper of the Light: Light is wasted on the eyeless one.
  光在一个没有眼睛的身上浪费了。
  杀死虚空后说的。。
  Keeper of the Light: My Lady of Pain, I adore you.
  痛苦夫人/女士?,我爱慕你。
  口味好重啊
  Keeper of the Light: Dear Luna, tis the moon that reflects your light.
  亲爱的露娜,月亮反射的是你的光。
  鸡皮疙瘩掉一地啊
  Keeper of the Light: Ah, to share the field of battle with such beauty is an honor.
  啊,与这样一位美旅分享战场是一个荣耀。
  对PA说的
  Keeper of the Light: Forgive me, my lady, your beauty makes me blush.
  原谅我,我的女士,你的美貌让我脸红。
  对VS说的
  KOTL: You bring a bloom of youth to these pallid cheeks, my lady.
  你给这苍白的脸颊带来了青春,我的女士。
  对冰女说的。“苍白的脸颊”应该就是指自己,“带来了青春”大概就是第二春的意思。。
  KOTL: Would that my whiskers were dark again, I would ride out on any quest you named.
  如果我的胡须颜色再次变深,我会出发去你提出的任何一次远征。
  对小娜迦说的。胡须颜色变深指自己变年轻
  KOTL: Ah, sweet Lina, if I did not carry this light I would carry a torch for you.
  啊,甜美的莉娜,如果我没有持有这光我会为你拿一个火炬。
  KOTL: I know you cannot see it now, my dear girl, but I was a young gallant once.
  我知道你现在看不粗来,我亲爱的女孩,但是我曾经是个年轻的男子。
  对TA说的。gallant作名词指献殷勤的男子什么的,无力吐槽。。
  KOTL: Spectre, I'm sure in your world you are known as a great beauty.
  幽鬼,我很确信在你的世界里你作为一个大美旅而被知晓。
  KOTL: It is my heart's dearest wish to acquit myself nobly in your sight, good lady Medusa.
  在你的视线内把自己表现得高尚是我发自内心的愿望,好女士美杜莎。
  你就是个猥琐老头
  KOTL: The light blinds me...or is that the dark?
  那光让我失明……还是说那就是黑暗?
  KOTL: Ezalor...it's all coming back to me.
  伊扎洛……我都想起来了。
  KOTL: They say twas I who carried the first light into the universe. They might be right, I can't quite recall.
  他们说我是那个第一个把光带到宇宙中的。他们或许是对的,我不太记得起来了。
  KOTL: Scepter, is it?
  神杖,是吗?
  新版本可腻害呢
  天怒法师:
  Skywrath Mage: I am sworn to turn the tide where ere I can.
  我发誓要在我曾经能够的地方力挽狂澜。
  ere是古英语,“……之前”的意思放在句子里完全不会翻译了
  S·M(这样是不是不太好): Even on this fallen field, I dedicate my powers to the lofty Skywrath.
  即使在这陆地上的战场,我也把我的力量奉献给那高高在上的天怒。
  S·M: I would give all this, and my blood too if it meant the Skywrath Scion were restored!
  如果这意味着那天怒之子被拯救了,我会付出所有的这些(指第一滴血),和我自己的鲜血。
  说的是VS吧。。
  S·M: The skies are dark with Skywrath power!
  在天怒的力量下天空都会黯淡失色!
  S·M: In the name of my secret love I'll use this power well.
  以我那隐秘爱恋(用暗恋感觉气氛不大对啊。。)的名义我会好好地使用这力量。
  S·M: My secret love dies with you.
  我那隐秘的爱恋和你一起逝去。
  S·M: It was all I could give you, Sweet Spirit.
  这就是我能为你做的全部,甜美的灵魂。
  结合另一句推断这里指的是让VS死去而得到解脱
  上面两句都是杀死VS后说的
  S·M: How dare you sport wings when others more deserving have lost theirs.
  你怎么胆敢在更值得拥有的其他人失去的时候炫耀你的翅膀。
  一到需要调整语序的时候就傻了
  S·M: I die, but my love lives on.
  我死去,但是我的爱仍在。
  被VS杀死后说的
  S·M: Still Her face I see!
  我仍能看见她的脸!
  S·M: If my death can help restore her to the Eyrie, it is worth every sacrifice.
  如果我的死能够帮助她回到(苍白之)巢,每一次牺牲都是值得的。
  天怒的结束了~话说从对话里感觉天怒和卡尔有点关系?
  夜魇:
  斧王:
  Axe: Rest is for the dead!
  休息是为死人准备的!
  Axe: You fought badly--died worse.
  你打的很差劲——死得更差。
  Axe: You were handsome like Axe. Axe doesn't like that.
  你很帅,和斧子一样。斧子不喜欢。
  Axe: Taste the Axe. Not this Axe, that axe!
  尝尝斧子。不是这个斧子(指自己),那个斧子(指武器)!
  Axe: Axe is curious. Where did your face go?
  斧子很好奇。你的脸哪去了?
  对虚空说的。。
  Axe: No business but war. No family but death. No mercy but the grave!
  没有交易只有战争。没有家庭只有死亡。没有仁慈只有坟墓!
  Axe: Axe does not need this, but no one else shall have it.
  斧子不需要这个,但是其他的人也别想有。
  拿瓶子装符的时候说的。。
  屠夫的就是各种吃肉什么的。。刚吃完早饭的楼主实在看不下去了
  沙王:
  Sand King: The King is dead. Long live the King.
  皇帝死了。皇帝万岁。
  杀死骷髅王后说的。第一句指SNK,第二句指自己。
  SK: I warned you, Lion, not to lay a finger on me.
  我警告你,莱恩,不要拿手指指我。
  。。难道指小兵吗
  SK: Couldn't even kick sand in his eyes.
  甚至不能把沙子踢到他的眼睛里。
  杀死虚空后说的。。
  SK: The sand of silence.
  沉默之沙。
  有首歌叫【The Sound Of Silence】很好听
  斯拉达:
  Slardar: That is not dead that can eternal lie.
  大鱼人死亡时说的
  Slardar: And with strange eons even death may die.
  大鱼人复活后说的
  上面两句引的是洛夫克拉夫特的名句:That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
  被翻译为:那永恒长眠的并非亡者。在奇妙的万古之中即便死亡亦会消逝。
  这个作家很厉害,感兴趣的可以去研究下。
  他的作品中有一本虚构的书叫Necronomicon。这是dota2里面死灵书的名字。
  Slardar: Too bright up here and far too light. I long for the pressures of the deep, and the subtle luminosities of the sunken world.
  这上面太亮也太轻。我渴望那深处的压力,和那沉没世界之中的微光。
  潮汐猎人:
  Tidehunter: I always pitied you, Morphling, for having to carry Kunkka's ships.
  我一直很可怜你,水人,因为你要承载昆卡的船。
  TH: Take a bath, Axe. You smell worse than Kunkka!
  洗个澡吧,斧子。你闻起来比昆卡还糟。
  TH: Who needs a big brain when you've got teeth like mine?
  当拥有了我这样的牙齿,谁还会需要一个大脑?
  冥魂大帝(骷髅王):
  Wraith King: Guys? Guys?!
  伙计们?伙计们?!
  复活时周围无友军说的
  SNK(还是用这个缩写吧。。): Your flesh falls, your spirit bows to me.
  你的肉体倒下,你的精神向我鞠躬臣服。
  SNK: From ashes reborn. I know the feeling.
  从灰烬中重生。我知道那种感觉。
  杀死凤凰后说的,迷之伤感
  SNK: I could not tolerate such an explosive presence in my kingdom.
  我不能忍受在我的王国有这样一个易爆品。
  杀死炸弹人后说的
  SNK: Oracle, you must have foreseen that your future lies with me.
  神谕者,你一定预见到了你的未来和我同在。
  (神谕:滚开死基佬)
  SNK: Execute all my advisors!
  处死我的顾问!
  被杀的时候说的。。典型甩锅选手
  SNK: Purer than flesh, stronger than bone, imperishable is the essence of the wraith.
  幽灵的精华不朽,比肉体更纯净,比骨头更强壮。
  SNK: Oh, Rapier. NOW YOUR KING IS BALLING OUT OF CONTROL!
  哦,圣剑。现在你的王正在失控地狂欢!
  贴吧应该加上改字号的选项
  噬魂鬼:
  Lifestealer: Better dead, than caged again! + Better to die free than to live in chains.
  不自由,毋宁死!
  小狗死的时候说的
  Lifestealer: Oh, Puck, I wanted to tear your wings off while you were still alive!
  哦,帕克,我想要在你仍活着的时候撕下你的翅膀!
  病态
  Lifestealer: I steal your life…someone else already stole your face.
  我偷走你的生命……别人已经偷走了你的脸。
  暗夜魔王:
  Night Stalker: I'll pick my teeth with your bones.
  我会用你的骨头剔牙。
  杀死SNK后说的。(绿翔大帝:劳资没长骨头!)
  NS: The darkness in my heart sustains me through daylight.
  我心中的黑暗使我在日光中存活。
  爸比去哪了?来了哦~
  末日使者:
  Doom: He he heh heh he, handsome devil, aren't I?
  嗬嗬嗬嗬嗬,帅气的恶魔,不是吗?
  呵呵……
  Doom: Ahm’ov icha domosh omoz. (Only one can rule the abyss.)
  阿姆欧呜 一插 都摸是 哦摸子。(只有一个能支配那深渊。)
  杀死SD后说的
  dota2的恶魔语貌似和魔兽里面的体系不一样,不过貌似口音很像
  裂魂人:
  Spirit Breaker: I'll trample your bones to dust, skeleton.
  我把你的骨头践踏成尘土,骷髅。
  (绿翔大帝:再次声明,劳资身上没骨头!)
  S·B: An eye for an eye, for an eye.
  以眼还眼,还眼。
  杀死蜘蛛后说的。。毕竟眼睛多
  狼人:
  Lycan: In my father's name I strike you down.
  以我父亲的名义我击倒你。
  狼人的背景故事还是很悲壮的
  Lycan: Tis no treason to kill a tyrant king.
  杀死一个暴君不是叛国。
  杀死SNK后说的
  Lycan: A boar is a wolf's natural prey.
  一头野猪是一匹狼自然而然的猎物。
  看来虽然钢背改了模型,但仍然是猪
  Lycan: It pains me to kill you, brother, but it had to be done.
  杀死你让我痛心,兄弟,但是那是必须做的。
  杀死弧光后说的。。这才发现一直叫毒狗电狗什么的,模型是豺狼啊
  Lycan: Was I a wolf who dreamed he was a man?
  我是一匹以为自己是个人的狼吗?
  你是一匹来自西方的狼
  Lycan: A peaceful man is but a patient wolf.
  一个安静的人只不过是一匹有耐心的狼。
  混沌骑士:
  Chaos Knight: Where ride the horsemen, death shall follow.
  骑士所到之处,死亡随之而来。
  逻辑不通
  领会精神
  CK: Fall to your knees and lament.
  跪下忏悔吧。
  CK的帅和他的实力好相符
  CK: I would trample your bones to dust, if you had any.
  我会把你的骨头践踏为尘土,如果你有的话。
  杀死蜘蛛/水人/沙王/蚂蚁/小精灵后说的。。
  CK: He who stood for the Light now lies in his grave.
  那代表光明之人现在在他的墓里躺着。
  杀死OK后说的(全能:找你家光法去,别把我扯上啊)
  CK: Ride on, Armageddon.
  继续前进,阿米吉顿。
  CK被杀的时候说的
  Armageddon是世界末日之战的战场,在这里被CK用来称呼自己的战马。
  不朽尸王:
  Undying: Lie in the cold stream.
  在那寒冷的溪水中长眠吧。
  指的是冥河?
  Undying: Where go the living, the dead soon follow.
  生者所到之处,死者紧随其后。
  领会精神,领会精神
  Magnus: Under my hoof you will find your fate.
  在我的蹄子下你会找到你的命运。
  话说楼主用猛犸补刀好难受啊
  马格纳斯:
  Magnus: Where do you think you're going?
  你觉得你将去到哪里?
  用两极反转的时候说的。。(小兵:请你大英雄去好吗)
  Magnus: I prefer the talkative types, Ranger.
  我更喜欢健谈的类型,游侠。
  杀死小黑后说的。。我觉得重点是脸吧
  Magnus: I could show you the meaning of pain, oh Queen.
  我可以给你展示痛苦的含义,哦女王。
  Magnus: Why are all the good ones dead, Death Prophet?
  为什么好人都死了,死亡先知?
  我只能说猛犸你的搭讪水平有待提高
  Magnus: It will take more than death to discourage me.
  仅仅死亡不能使我气馁。
  亚巴顿:
  Abaddon: The coils of life and death now bind us all.
  生与死的缠绕将我们所有人连结在一起。
  Abaddon: The fog of war is no match for the mist of fate.
  战争迷雾比不上那命运的薄雾。
  Abaddon: Things are rarely as they seem.
  事情很少像它们看上去的那样。
  Abaddon: What harms you, heals me.
  那伤害你的,治愈我。
  LOA开大的时候说的
  Abaddon: My life is mine to spend.
  我的生命是由我自己来支配。
  用迷雾缠绕自杀时说的。。好帅啊
  Abaddon: You gave up too much for your honor, Dragonus.
  你为了你的荣耀付出太多了,扎贡纳斯。
  杀死天怒后说的。。难道是在怂恿天怒和VS私奔
  Abaddon: Death lied to you about your fate, Prophet.
  关于你的命运,死亡对你撒了谎,先知。
  杀死DP后说的
  Abaddon: Tell me where to walk and not to walk, Techies.
  告诉我哪能走哪不能走,工程师。
  对炸弹人说的
  嗜血狂魔:
  Bloodseeker: I'm only buying this because it has blood in it.
  我买它只因为它里面有血。
  买血晶石的时候说的。。
  BS: The Twins shall grow drunk on this one's blood.
  双子喝这个人的血会醉的。
  杀死酒仙后说的。。
  BS: Even rancid blood pleases the Twins.
  即使是陈腐的血液也会让双子愉悦。
  杀死尸王后说的口味真重
  影魔:
  Shadow Fiend: I had marked your soul for collection when you were but a wisp of evil.
  我在你只是一点点邪恶(这里的evil是名词,不过想不到相对应合适的中文)的时候就把你的灵魂标记为我的收藏品了。
  杀死末日后说的0.0影魔比末日老啊
  SF: Ozh vo’wroth thok omoz, Lucifash. (I will never returnto your pit, Lucifer.)
  哦子 窝罗斯 索克,哦摸子,撸吸佛屎。(我不会再回到你的深渊,路西法。)
  恶魔貌似都是大舌头啊
  闪电幽魂:
  Razor: I bring my lightning whip not to punish souls, but only to hasten them toward the inevitable exit.
  我带来我的闪电之鞭不是为了惩罚灵魂,而只是来催促他们走向那不可避免的出口。
  详情见电棍的背景故事
  Razor: What's wrong, Tinker? Couldn't handle the load?
  怎么了,修补匠?不能掌控那负荷了?
  过载了
  剧毒术士:
  Venomancer: Nothing touches the heart like my venom.
  没有什么能像我的毒素一样触动你的心。
  后背发凉
  Venomancer: No necromancer shall raise what the venomancer puts down.
  没有哪个死灵法师能复活那剧毒术士放倒的。
  是因为都毒烂了吗
  Venomancer: Death is the only antidote.
  死亡是唯一的解药。
  Venomancer: I only wanted to kill…everyone.
  我仅仅是想杀死…所有人。
  给V社跪下了,居然有剧毒7级单挑肉山的台词
  虚空假面:
  Faceless Void: Nothing to see here.
  这里没什么好看的。
  放空大后说的
  FV: I have seen the future; you're not in it.
  我看到过那未来;你不在里面。
  幻影刺客:
  Phantom Assassin: I'm here to blur the line between life and death.
  我到这里来使生与死的界限模糊。
  冥界亚龙:
  Viper: Did you wonder what death was like? Here it is.
  你想知道死亡是什么样的吗?这就是了。
  VIP: Feathers are for the weak.
  羽毛是为弱者准备的。
  杀死天怒后说的。。羽毛和弱不弱有什么关系
  VIP: Who needs legs, when you got wings?
  当有了翅膀,谁还需要腿?
  毒龙难道整天飞不落地吗
  VIP: Orb of venom. I need this why?
  淬毒之珠。我为什么需要这个?
  克林克兹:
  Clinkz: Where goes my eye, goes my arrow.
  我眼睛望向哪里,我的箭矢就飞向哪里。
  你有眼睛吗
  Clinkz: Better to run than curse the road.
  与其抱怨道路不如动身前行。
  Clinkz: An arrow says what words cannot.
  箭矢说出了了言语所不能表达的。
  多大仇
  Clinkz: Death in trade, life in return.
  以死亡作交易,以生命作回报。
  用死亡契约的时候说的
  Clinkz: You may outrun me, but you'll never outshoot me.
  你也许跑得比我快,但是你永远不可能射的比我好。
  杀死风行者后说的
  Clinkz: Does this mean my flesh will grow back?
  这是不是意味着我的肉体会长回来?
  用恢复符的时候说的。。
  育母蜘蛛:
  Broodmother: In my web your eyes deceive you.
  在我的网里你的眼睛欺骗了你。
  指在网里隐身
  Broodmother: I could kill you with five eyes closed.
  闭着五个眼睛我也能杀了你。
  直接说只睁着一个眼睛不就可以了
  Broodmother: Night Stalker, that's a face even a mother couldn't love.
  夜魔,那是一张即使是麻麻也不能爱上的脸。
  Broodmother: Kunkka, that was for all the spider crabs you've boiled.
  昆卡,这是为了所有你曾煮过的蜘蛛蟹。
  杀死船长后说的。。(昆卡:蜘蛛蟹是螃蟹不是蜘蛛啊)
  Broodmother: I have more lives than legs.
  我的命比腿多。
  Broodmother: Six eyes, eight legs and one burning desire.
  六只眼睛,八条腿和一个烧灼着的欲望。
  Broodmother: A mother's love ever renewing.
  一个母亲的爱永远延续着。
  使用恢复符的时候说的。母亲节快乐啦~
  编织者:
  Weaver: The threads of fate are mine to weave.
  命运之线由我来编织。
  Weaver: Your vital thread is broken.
  你的生命线坏了。
  蚂蚁也懂看手相?
  Weaver: I'll thread the needle through your eyes.
  我会把针刺穿你的眼睛。
  看着都疼
  Weaver: Fate weaves the threads of our lives together. Fate also wields the blade that cuts them short.
  命运把我们的生命之线编制在一起。命运也挥舞着刀刃将那线裁剪。
  幽鬼:
  Spectre: Can no one understand me?
  没有一个人能理解我?
  据说幽鬼有两句话倒着放才是正常的声音。。楼主怎么也没听出来
  米波:
  Meepo: Too bad. I like redheads.
  真糟糕。我喜欢红头发的。
  杀死风行/火女/小鹿后说的。。
  Meepo: You're the king of sand? Well I'm the king of dirt!
  你是沙子之王?好吧我是泥土之王!
  杀死杀王后说的
  Meepo: Hey Destroyer, what are you made of? And what's it worth?
  嗨毁灭者,你是用什么做的?那值多少钱?
  你想把它拆了吗(上面这句话已从游戏中删除)
  Meepo: I feel fine. Don't know what everyone's worried about.
  我感觉不错。不知道所有人在担心什么。
  复活后说的。。还不是担心你把对面送肥了怎么打
  Meepo: Ah scept--uh wait where did you come from?
  啊神——额等一下你从哪冒粗来的?
  司夜刺客:
  Nyx Assassin: I have one purpose for being.
  我活着只有一个目的。
  NA: My words enter the mind, but not the ear.
  我的话语进入心灵,而不是耳朵。
  NA: Another head, another dead.
  另一个头颅,另一次死亡。
  NA: Not an easy bug to kill, but worth the effort.
  不是个容易杀死的虫子,但是努力是值得的。
  杀死蚂蚁后说的
  NA: It seems the insects have been eating you for some time already.
  看起来虫子们早就已经开始吃你了。
  杀死尸王后说的
  NA: Your life without end comes to an end.
  你那没有尽头的生命走到了尽头。
  杀死骨弓后说的
  NA: With my last thought, I curse you.
  以我最后的意识,我诅咒你。
  被杀时说的。。
  NA: I could have been a lowly grub, but by the grace of our goddess Nyx, I have been elevated to the highest state. Nor shall I disappoint her.
  我原可能是个低级的蛆,但是由我们的女神妮克丝的恩典,我被提升为最高的等级。我也不应该让她失望。
  斯拉克:
  Slark: Stay out of my way and maybe you won't get hurt, but I doubt it.
  别挡我的路,你也许不会受伤,不过我怀疑这一点。
  Slark: I only dance with death.
  我只与死亡共舞。
  使用暗影之舞后说的
  Slark: You wanted out of here, didn't you?
  你想从这里离开,不是么?
  Slark: Your body was a cage, I just let you free!
  你的身体是一个笼子,我只是让你自由!
  Slark: Don't listen to the critics, Naga, I love your voice.
  别听那些评论家的话,娜迦。我喜欢你的声音。
  遇到小娜迦(盟友)时说的
  Slark: Escaping death is easy when you've broken out of Dark Reef.
  如果你曾逃出过暗黑之礁,那么逃离死亡是容易的。
  Slark: Alone is best but sometimes you need mates. Worse comes to worst, you can always eat em.
  独自一人是最好的但是有的时候你需要同伴。最差的情况下,你总是可以吃掉他们。
  太丧失了
  Slark: Plots and plans come to nothing when you're teamed with a bunch of loudmouths and losers. That's why when it was my time to make a break from Dark Reef Prison, I worked alone
  当你与一坨大嘴巴和失败者组队时密谋和计划什么也不是。这就是为什么当我逃离暗黑之礁监狱时,我单干了。
  娜迦海妖:
  Medusa: Gaze upon Medusa's beauty, and despair!
  看着美杜莎的美丽,绝望吧!
  Med: Let my beauty still your breath.
  让我的美丽屏住你的呼吸。
  Med: I am the last thing you'll see.
  我将是你最后看到的东西。
  美瞎了我的双眼
  Med: My beauty fills your dying eyes.
  我的美丽充满了你死去的双眼。
  Med: Never run your finger through my hair.
  不要用你的手指梳拢我的头发。
  杀死莱恩后说的
  Med: I thought my gaze might turn you to flesh.
  我以为我的凝视也许能把你变成肉体。
  杀死小小后说的
  Med: Stone-cold heart. My kind of man.
  冰冷如石的内心。我喜欢的男人类型。
  遇到小小(盟友)时说的。。在一起~在一起~
  Med: Ah, Venomancer. We both traded beauty for power.
  啊,剧毒术士。我们两个都曾用美丽来交换力量。
  (剧毒:你以为我想么)
  Med: When I was beautiful, I never knew what I was missing.
  当我美丽的时候,我从未知道我失去了什么。
  恐怖利刃:
  Terrorblade: From the hell of hells I come.
  我来自地狱的地狱。
  TB: Fear he who fears nothing.
  畏惧那个无畏的人吧。
  TB: Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting your... stop hitting yourself.
  别打你自己了,别打你……别打你自己了。
  使用倒影后说的
  TB: Ozh sovoz groth. (My domain spreads.)
  哦之 索沃资 葛若丝。(我的领土扩张。)
  使用魔法镜像时说的
  TB: Fear what you will never understand.
  恐惧那你永远不能理解的吧。
  TB: Eyik Ozh poz! (Behold my power!)
  伊克 哦之 坡资!(看我这力量!)
  使用变身时说的
  TB: I open your throat to close your eyes.
  我打开你的喉咙来关闭你的眼睛。
  TB: Stillness is beauty; I render you beautiful.
  静止是美;我给予你美丽。
  杀死美杜莎后说的,杀死她来使她静止
  TB: Undying? More like Keeps-dying.
  不死?看起来更像一直死。
  杀死不朽尸王后说的无限送
  TB: You've been to hell and back, and back to hell, and back, and now back again.
  你曾去过地狱然后回来,然后又回去到地狱,又回来,现在又回去了。
  杀死莱恩后说的
  TB: Warlock, now the mages can summon you from hell.
  术士,现在魔法师们可以从地狱召唤你了。
  杀死术士后说的术士是召唤师嘛,总是在召唤生物
  TB: Hey Timbersaw, look out, a tree! Heyah, heh, hah.
  嘿伐木机,小心,一棵树!呵呀,呵,哈。
  遇到花母鸡(盟友)时说的呵呵
  TB: I'm every demon's worst nightmare, but I'm your best friend.
  我是每一个恶魔最糟的噩梦,但我是你最好的朋友。
  遇到小鹿(盟友)时说的太有爱了
  TB: I go where angels fear to tread.
  我去到那天使所不敢踏足的地方。
  被杀时说的
  TB: Heaven is a locked box, but hell is a sieve.
  天堂是一个锁着的盒子,但是地狱是一个筛子。
  复活后说的
  TB: Mask of Madness. Yet another way to steal their lives.
  疯狂面具。另一种偷取他们生命的方式。
  指的是相对于自己的大招
  TB: Satanic. Of course I am.
  撒旦。当然了我就是。
  TB: Small thieves hang; great ones prosper.
  小偷吊死;大盗成功。
  和“窃钩者诛 窃国者侯” 一个意思
  痛苦之源
  Bane: A battle? I must be dreaming!
  一场战争?我一定是在做梦!
  Bane: First blood! Oh, let this nightmare never end! Aha hahahahahahah!
  第一滴血!哦,让这场噩梦永不停止吧!啊哈 哈哈哈哈哈哈!
  Bane: Rainada har rainada har rainada har seyada ha...
  莱拿大 哈 莱拿大 哈 莱拿大 哈 萨呀大 哈……
  咒语吧。。
  Bane: The bane... the bane of your existence the bane of your existence the bane of your existence...
  那祸根……你的存在的祸根你的存在的祸根你的存在的祸根……
  Bane: Dreamcoil, feh! Leave that to the experts.
  梦境缠绕,哼!把那留给专家吧。
  杀死帕克后说的
  Bane: I must have reminded him of someone he hated.
  我一定让他想起了他憎恨的某个人。
  杀死敌法后说的
  Bane: Shame, I thought she might have had some new tricks to teach me.
  惭愧,我以为她或许有一些新的技巧能教给我。
  杀死QOP后说的
  Bane: I must be dreaming...
  我一定是在做梦……
  被杀时说的
  Bane: I dreamt a field of war...and woke to find myself upon it.
  我梦到了一个战场……然后醒来发现我就在那里。
  Bane: I sprang from the heart of Nyctasha, and her black blood still drenches me.
  我从妮塔莎的心里诞生,她的黑色血液仍然充满着我。
  Bane: Existence without you has been torment.
  没有你(我)的存在就是痛苦。
  购买物品时说的
  Bane: If I can't have you, no one will.
  如果我不能拥有你,任何人都不能。
  反补时说的
  Bane: Let Death also fear me.
  让死亡(死神?)也恐惧我。
  捡起不朽盾后说的
  巫妖:
  Lich: Feel my cold embrace!
  感受我冰冷的拥抱吧!
  Lich: Motto Kariya, Miroka, Toschoto Habana, Forakyata,Votoba, Kannalaka, Huasto, Mikeravost, Pandara.
  摩托 卡利亚,米洛卡,偷抽偷 哈巴那,佛拉起亚塔,沃偷吧,堪纳拉卡,湖啊斯偷,米开拉沃斯特,潘达拉。
  标注是念咒的时候说的巫妖什么时候念咒语啊
  目测是参考日语写的咒语,但是翻译不出来意思
  这一句的声音链接:http://hydramedia.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/9e/Lich_incantation_long.mp3
  可以去听听
  Lich: Ah, Ice Frog!
  啊,冰蛙!
  标注是对冰蛙的称赞从来没听到过
  Lich: The winter warrior ends you.
  冬日的武士结果了你。
  Lich: Like winter, I return!
  像冬天一样,我回来了!
  春天不远了
  Lich: Not alive but not quite dead.
  不是活着的但也不是死的。
  Lich: And so the dead will bury the dead.
  就这样死者会埋葬死者。
  Lich: Those who disturb my peace shall be left in pieces.
  那打扰我平静的人会被变成碎片。
  Lich: I have Mekansm! Gather round!
  我有梅肯!都过来集合!
  买梅肯后说的
  恶魔巫师(莱恩):
  Lion: When you get to hell, tell them I sent you.
  当你到达地狱的时候,告诉他们是我送你去的。
  Lion: Death to all betrayers!
  杀死所有的背叛者!
  Lion: Death is only the start of your suffering.
  死亡只是你痛苦的开始。
  Lion: I've already been to Hell; what else can they do to me.
  我已经去过地狱了;他们还能对我做什么。
  Lion: I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back.
  我去了地狱并返回,又去了地狱……又回来。
  Lion: When the demon betrayed me, I took its very arm. Imagine what I'll do to a mere hero.
  当那恶魔背叛了我,我拿走了他的那条胳膊。想象我会对一个英雄做什么。
  巫医:
  Witch Doctor: Your bones will make a fine powder.
  你的骨头会成为好的药粉。
  WD: Those pickled eyeballs really worked.
  那些腌眼球真的起作用了。
  WD: I walk again among the living.
  我再一次在生者之间行走。
  WD: Where there is hunger, there are no old chickens. Same with war and heroes.
  当饥荒来临时,就不会有老鸡。对于战争和英雄也是一样的。
  WD: De doctor will see you. But you won't see him.
  内医生会看见你。但是你不会看见他。
  谜团:
  Enigma: From void and shadow, I assemble.
  我从虚空和暗影中成型。
  Enigma: If light cannot escape me, what hope have you?
  如果光都不能从我逃离,你有什么希望?
  使用黑洞时说的
  Enigma: Is this real? Am I…real?
  这是真的吗?我是……真的吗?
  被杀的时候说的真·意识模糊
  Enigma: What is death? Now I... find out.
  什么是死亡?现在我……弄清楚了。
  Enigma: What you bring to life, I shall bring to death.
  你使什么活,我就让他死。
  杀死光法后说的
  Enigma: Chaos Knight: so limited by uncertainty.
  混沌骑士:如此地被不确定性限制了。
  一语中的各种一秒晕就问你哭不哭
  Enigma: You are beneath me.
  你在我的下面。
  杀死冰魂后说的
  Enigma: Even time may fail in the face of gravity.
  即使时间也会在引力面前失败。
  杀死虚空后说的
  Enigma: You mistake me Apparition. I am more than you know.
  你把我搞错了鬼魂。我比你所了解的要多。
  Enigma: Ancient Apparition: an elemental in service to the Fundament.
  远古冰魄:一个服务基础法则的元素体。
  上两句是谜团遇到冰魂(盟友)时说的优越感有木有
  Enigma: Flame and gravity make a star, Phoenix.
  火焰与重力创造出一个星星,凤凰。
  Enigma: Nothing is safe once it crosses my horizon.
  只要它进入了我的视线,没有东西是安全的。
  Enigma: I sense an emptiness inside you. Let me fill it with death.
  我感觉到在你体内的空虚。让我用死亡填满它吧。
  Enigma: Chaos hunts the spark of endless suns, whose light will die in my crushing grasp.
  混沌追猎着那无尽太阳的火星,而那光会在我压倒性的掌握中死亡。
  (光法:多大仇)
  瘟疫法师:
  Necrophos: Can you do anything when I feel this?
  当我感受到这个的时候你能做什么?
  使用施虐之心时说的(未使用)
  Nec: Oh Pudge, I just can't hate you.
  哦,帕吉,我就是没法恨你。
  在一起在一起
  Nec: You'll rot longer than you live.
  你腐烂得会比你活得更久。
  术士:
  Warlock: You summon the Summoner?
  你召唤了那召唤者?
  WLK: Zan korobos kor koramord!
  咱 克罗伯斯 科 克拉蒙德!
  WLK: Damnable Diffusal Blade!
  可恶的散失之刃!
  地狱火被散失掉后说的干TM的30
  WLK: My fiends will avenge me!
  我的恶魔会为我复仇的!
  暴走地狱火
  WLK: The last word of power, ever receding. The final page, ever unwritten. I have devoured all the grammaries this world has to offer. Now I write my own grimoire.
  力量的最后一个字,永远远离。最后的一页,永远未被写上。我已经吞噬了这个世界要给出的所有魔法。现在我写下我自己的魔法书。
  gramary是魔法,两个m是闹哪样
  痛苦女王:
  Queen of Pain: So begins the reign of pain.
  就这样开始了痛苦之治。
  QOP: I love it when you resist.
  我喜欢你抗拒的时候。
  QOP: Was it really that bad?
  那真的有那么坏么?
  使用痛苦尖叫杀人后说的都破音了
  QOP: Death travels faster than sound.
  死亡比声音还要快。
  使用超声冲击波杀人后说的
  QOP: I'm a strong believer in women's suffer-age.
  我是对于女性承受-时代的笃信者。
  suffrage是选举权的意思,最后那个词肯定是以它为原型的结果就不会翻了
  QOP: You hurt the ones you love.
  你伤到了那些你爱的人。
  QOP: I'm sorry, did you say stop?
  我很抱歉,你刚才说停下了吗?
  QOP: Oh, Anti-Mage, I'll make you break your vows.
  哦,敌-法师,我会让你打破你的誓言。
  破戒了
  QOP: Crystal Maiden... are you really, I wonder?
  水晶室女……我在想,你真的是吗?
  maiden是未婚女子,处女嗯,都懂的
  QOP: Skeleton King, could you feel something for me?
  骷髅王,你能为了我感受到一些东西吗?
  QOP: Bones and no flesh? Where's the pleasure in that?
  (只有)骨头而没有肉?那有什么快感?
  杀死骨弓后说的
  QOP: You want me? Come get me.
  你想要我?过来抓住我啊。
  杀死全能后说的
  QOP:What a pain in the aaaaaaaaaa!
  多么地痛啊啊啊啊啊!
  被杀时说的小盆友听了根本把持不住啊
  QOP:I know I'm a pain, but you love me anyway.
  我知道我是痛苦,但是你仍然爱我。
  QOP: You always hurt the ones you love, also the ones you hate.
  你总是伤害那些你爱的人,和那些你恨的。
  死亡先知:
  Death Prophet: What I've seen goes far beyond death.
  我所看到的远超出死亡。
  DP: I died a bit inside. It felt so nice.
  我的里面死了一点。那感觉真好。
  DP: Will you join me in the grave, Dazzle?
  你会在坟墓里和我一起吗,戴泽?
  DP: Lich, your dedication to death endears you to me.
  巫妖,你对于死亡的奉献让我喜欢上了你。
  口味真重
  DP: A pity. I foretold my death, but not my resurrection.
  遗憾。我预言了我的死亡,但没有(预言出)我的复活。
  DP: You brought me back again? Again?!
  你又把我带回来了?又带回来了?!
  干TM的血泉复活
  帕格纳:
  Pugna: Wish I could say that I'll miss you, but I won't.
  希望我可以说我会想念你的,但是我不会。
  Pugna: I am the anti Anti-Mage.
  我是敌 敌-法师。
  Pugna: As bad as things get, I can always come up with a way to make them a little worse.
  无论事情变得有多坏,我总是能想出一个方法来让它们更糟。
  暗牧(戴泽):
  Dazzle: If killing you is wrong, I don't want to be right.
  如果杀死你是错误的,我不希望自己是正确的。
  SP: Curse you, Axe!
  诅咒你,斧王!
  杀死斧王的时候说的。。大概是因为淘汰之刃能破薄葬所以怨念很深吧 干TM的斧王
  SP: Should have healed myself.
  本应该治疗我自己的。
  SP: I've seen the blinding darkness at the center of all light.
  我曾在那所有光的中心见过那耀眼的(致盲的?)黑暗。
  SP: In the Nothl realm, brightness is dark, and the touch that heals a friend will fell a foe.
  在虚无之境里,光就是暗,而那治愈一个友人的碰触将会击倒一个敌人。
  拉席克:
  Leshrac: Your desolation and the world's are one.
  你的破败和这世界的是一个。
  大概就这意思吧
  TS: An end to it all is all I desire, that I might learn what worse mysteries the Impurities veil.
  对于这一切的结束就是一切我所渴望的,那样我可能会了解到不纯净掩盖了怎样更糟糕的秘密。
  TS: The truth of nature is torment, suffering and decay. But only the wisest see this--which is to say, only Leshrac.
  自然的真实就是折磨,痛苦和腐朽。但是只有那最聪明的能看出这一点……那就是说,只有拉希克。
  TS: Every moment of existence is a torment to me…and to all others, if only they saw the truth.
  存在的每一刻对我来说都是折磨……对所有人都是,如果他们能看到真实的话。
  黑暗贤者:
  Dark Seer: An enemy destroyed cannot rise against you.
  一个被毁灭的敌人不能起来反抗你。
  DS: Now it begins, I've seen the end.
  现在它(战争)开始了,我已经看见了结果。
  装最吊的
  DS: Speed is the heart of battle.
  速度是战争的核心。
  DS: Your skull's roundness offends me.
  你那圆形的头骨冒犯了我。
  实际上重点是圆形,但是翻成“头骨的圆形”总觉得怪怪的
  DS: Face your enemy, face yourself.
  面对你的敌人,面对你自己。
  楼主今天用冰魂打上头了,站在墙里A幻象,然后就没有然后了
  DS: In battle, avoid what is sharp. Puncture what is soft.
  在战争中,避开那些尖锐的。刺击那些柔弱的。
  渣翻译自己都看不下去了避其锐气,击其惰归
  DS: If your enemy is equal, prepare for him. If greater, elude him. If weaker, crush him.
  如果你的敌人和你相当,准备好(迎击)他。如果更强,迷惑他。如果更弱,碾碎他。
  【蝙蝠调戏特辑】
  Batrider: It's not the bat you gotta worry about. She eats fruit.
  你需要担心的不是那只蝙蝠。她吃水果。
  Batrider: Aw, Queenie, in another life we'd a been soulmates, I just know it!
  噢,小苦,在来生我们会成为对方的灵魂伴侣,我知道。
  杀死QOP后说的
  Batrider: Spectre, I have no idea what you just said, but I could listen to you all day.
  幽鬼,我一点也搞不懂你刚说了什么,但是我可以这样听上一整天。
  这就是爱呀
  Batrider: Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin.
  被圣堂刺客伏击总是很开心。
  恶趣味
  Batrider: I wish I could have got a better look at you, Phantom Assassin.
  我希望我能更好地看看你,幻影刺客。
  指的是被面纱影响了?

作者:Mr_Shadowsong 来源:网络
共有评论 0相关评论
发表我的评论
  • 大名:
  • 内容:

中国视频配音网

专注配音,只为配音!北京名传天下影视广告配音公司成立于2006年,公司拥有专业录音棚,汇聚全球专兼职配音演员已达1000多位。承接:中文配音,英文配音,广告片配音,宣传片配音,外语小语种配音服务。央视品质,超低价格!电话:010-8326 5555

北京名传天下影视广告配音公司

北京名传天下影视广告配音公司

电   话:010-8326 5555
电   话:010-8617 5888
手   机:137 1838 7888
联 系 人:陈名扬
网   址:www.mctx.cn
客 服 QQ:417096867 或 408876751
微 信 号:bjmctx(下方扫一扫)
邮   箱:516793858@qq.com
地   址:北京市朝阳区常营乡五里桥二街(中弘·北京像素)

点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息

点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息

微信扫一扫,微信号:bjmctx

中国大型网络配音服务交易平台

中文,英文配音-中国视频配音网-中国大型网络配音服务交易平台隶属于北京名传天下影视广告配音公司,公司拥有独立的专业录音棚,拥有国内外优秀专业配音人员已达1000多位,目前可提供国内一流的多语种专业配音,公司常年服务于国内外各大媒体、省市地方电台电视台,能满足多数客户的配音需求。中文(外文)配音涵盖:国语配音、英语配音、日语配音、韩语配音、法语配音、俄语配音、德语配音、粤语配音、蒙古语配音、藏语配音、维吾尔语配音、闽南语配音、台湾普通话配音、泰语配音、意大利语配音、西班牙语配音、葡萄牙语配音、土耳其语配音、菲律宾语配音、柬埔寨语配音、老挝语配音、马来西亚语配音、缅甸语配音、阿拉伯语配音、希腊语配音、印尼语配音、越南语配音等外语配音业务。电话:13718387888

专业的配音、播音、录音、配乐、专题片配音,英文配音短片和文本翻译,专注于英语配音,提供外籍播音主持配音代理和英语后期制作视频。国家级专业配音演员,专业录音师,多种类型配音服务,成品效率高,公司以诚信为本,客户至上的原则服务好每一位顾客。中国视频配音网,中国大型网络配音服务交易平台,承接:中文配音、外文配音、男声配音、女声配音、童声配音、卡通配音;公司各地设立分部有北京总部,上海配音公司、广州配音公司、深圳配音公司、天津配音公司、重庆配音公司、石家庄配音公司、成都配音公司、南京配音公司、杭州配音公司、武汉配音公司、合肥配音公司、沈阳配音公司、长春配音公司、大连配音公司、西宁配音公司、太原配音公司、兰州配音公司、西安配音公司、银川配音公司、拉萨配音公司、哈尔滨配音公司、呼和浩特配音公司、郑州配音公司、济南配音公司、青岛配音公司、苏州配音公司、温州配音公司、厦门配音公司、福州配音公司、长沙配音公司、南昌配音公司、宁波配音公司、珠海配音公司、东莞配音公司、海口配音公司、昆明配音公司、南宁配音公司、贵阳配音公司、乌鲁木齐配音等城市配音业务。电话:010-83265555

  • 中国视频配音网(www.mctx.cn) © 2020 版权所有 BJMCTX Film & Ad.
  • 站长QQ:417096867 电话:010-8326 5555 手机:137 1838 7888 联系人:陈名扬 微信号:bjmctx 地址:北京市朝阳区常营乡五里桥二街(中弘·北京像素-南4)
  • 英文配音英语配音V1.0 技术支持:北京名传天下配音公司
  • 备案许可证号:京ICP备09031669号 京公网安备1101052768